DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm

You run out onto the streets before reaching the end of the city. You see a forest and immediatly run into them. You reach a clearing where you see a small dog sitting by a small lake looking into the water. "Have you reached your destination?" the dog asks you. Have you?

Welcome to Moonlight Valley!
The time of day is: Night
Season: Winter
Weather: About 15 ○F lots o' snow.

Rules:
When not in character, type with these ()
Try not to make your dogs violent
No powerplaying
please dont use text talk EX: "hi how r u?" Right EX: "Hi, how are you?"
Please keep it PG
You may have as many charries as you want but to limit
confusion please try to keep it as at least 10(other then puppies that are born).
If you read all the rules type MoonlightValley in with your form

Form:

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Wanted rank?(optional):
Clan:
Color you type with:

Other:
(Please PM me a copy of your form if you see that your dog is not on the list)

Here is mine for an example:
Name: Cailey
Breed: phalene
Personality: calm, caring, sweet, brave
Pic: Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... 2m2teoo
Wanted rank?(optional):
Other: MoonlightValley
Color you type with:
purple

Here is something to show if you could be Alpha Male or not:
Like a Star @ heaven =noticed you
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven =friend
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven =best friend
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven = crush on you!
I love you =almost there
Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven =your the one!

MoonClan:

Alpha Female: Cailey (garebear84) ~Phalene~
Alpha Male: Gabriel (giraffid) ~Boxer~

Second in Command:

Warrior Leader:
Cody (garebear84) ~Lab~

Warriors (up to 20):

Nurses(5):
Matt (giraffid4) ~Doberman~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Females:
Cailey (garebear84) ~phalene~
Mattisse (giraffid4) ~French Poodle~ ..:passed away:..
Star (orangefairy555) ~Collie~

Males:
Mattie (orangefairy555) ~beagle~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Gabriel (giraffid4) ~boxer~ Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Sky (lilhorselover) ~Border Collie~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Cody (garebear84) ~Yellow Lab~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Mothers:
Cailey-
Emma

Puppies:

Orphans:
Kasha (garebear84) ~collie~
Emma (giraffid4) ~Pekingese~ *Adopted!!*
Tyler (giraffid) ~Golden Retriever~

SunClan:

Alpha Female: Kendall (giraffid4) ~Papillon~
Alpha Male:

Second in Command:

Warrior Leader:

Warriors:

Nurses:

Females:
Kara (garebear84) ~Papillon~

Males:
Echo (lilhorselover) ~Husky~
Max (orangefairy555) ~Border Collie~
Un-named (garebear84) ~Maned Wolf~

Mothers:

Puppies:

Orphans:

Note: Once 400 posts are reached, part three will begin.

Last edited by garebear84 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:42 pm

[First post?]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm

[If not to much trouble can I lead Moonpack?]
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:51 pm

(Caiely leads moonclan lol the other clan is SunClan but giraffid already leads sorry....)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Gabriel walked along with Cailey and Emma. He saw a group of dog in the distance. "Come on Cailey!" he said as he picked Emma up by the scruff and ran towards the dogs. He arrived, out of breath and saw the dogs. They were all different sizes, and different breeds. "Hello?" said the leader of the pack, Kendall. "Welcome to Sunclan." she said.

Name: Kendall
Breed: Papillon
Personality: sweet, brave, strong
Pic/Description: brown and white, ears like butterfly wings, long hair
Wanted rank?(optional):
Clan: Sun Clan
Color you type with: Violet
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:44 pm

"Hello?" Cailey barked to the dog. "Umm do you live here?" she asked.

Name: Kara
Breed: papillon
Personality: will unfold
Pic/Description: Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... 2ltm53r
Wanted rank?(optional): second in command
Clan: sunclan
Color you type with: cyan
Other: MoonlightValley

"Well we do now." Kara said stepping up beside Kendall. "We are trying to start a clan here, SunClan"
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 pm

Gabriel kept Emma behind him, so she would be safe. He also pulled Cailey closer to him. He knew it was just a small dog, but he wanted to keep the girl's safe. He loved them more than anything in the world, and if one of them got hurt, he would be crushed. The dog was pretty, a mixture of white, and brown. Nothing could compare to Cailey though, in Gabriel's mind. "It's ok!" said Kendall. "I'm not going to hurt you... believe it or not, but I have been here way longer than either of you. I am part of the Sunclan. All that is in it is me and my sister, but maybe someone will join us one day." she said. "I'll be right back!" she called. Then she came back with a large buck, and Gabriel was amazed. "You caught a deer?" he asked in amazement. "Well sure!" she said. "I catch em' all the time!" She layed the deer there, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm

"Is this ours now?" asked Gabriel to Cailey. "Food!" shouted Emma excitedly. She was so cute and furry! Se bounced around happily. "Tag your it!" she tapped Cailey and ran off.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm

"It takes a while for her to get em but it is worth it..." Kara told them. "I only fish but i can get some pretty big ones!" she said trying not to brag.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:49 pm

"I guess so..." she said with a smile as she chased after Emma. "I'm gonna get you!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 pm

"Uhh.. cool...." Gabriel said. "I've never caught a deer... I've only lived here for a few days... I've got fish, and rabbits, but no deer..." he sighed. "The fish were small to..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm

"No your not!" said Emma playfully. She ran around trees, anything to get away from Cailey. She was having so much fun! Her mom before never did this with her... *he he he* Emma giggled. She finally ran out of breath and stopped. *breathing heavily* "mommy hold on..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Cailey stopped to take a breath. "Ok i need a break too anyway." she laughed.

Kara turned around to follow her sister.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Emma layed down in the daisies. Everything was so amazing to her. She was completley hidden behind the tall grass. "Life couldn't get any better than this..." Gabriel told Cailey. "Oh, we should probably get ready for winter, huh?"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:00 pm

"Hmm maybe tomorrow" she said looking up at the sky. "I think a storm is on the way..." she said looking up at the gray clouded sky.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 pm

"Ok, but we better do it soon.." he said. "The temperature is already dropping..." he informed. "Woah! It does look like a storm! I think it would be a good idea to go back to the shelter now..." He looked a little stressed. He smelled bear. More than one, which was not good. The storm was making him nervous to. He wanted to keep his new family safe, so he whispered to Cailey, "I smell bear..." Then it started sprinkling. "C'mon lets go!" he said as he grabbed Emma by the scruff, and ran.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Cailey nodded and ran. "Hurry!" she barked as she saw a streak of lightning.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Name: Echo
breed: husky
looks: tan husky(normal]
personality: loyal to the end, brave caring and kind
wanted rank:...
color I type in: Dis
other: Moonlight valley dogs rocks!
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:09 pm

The thunder cracked in the sky, loud booms filled their ears. Emma was also afraid of storms. "Mama, are we gonna be alright?" she asked as tears filled her eyes. "Luckily we are back at the shelter!" said Gabriel wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:11 pm

[He is in the pack the Kendall leads...]

Echo looked around warily. He long furred tan coat dragged at his sides he shuttered as he felt the rain pelting on his head. He sighed and sat under a bush. Waiting for something. Anything.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:15 pm

(umm which clan is Echo in?)

"We'll be fine" she told the pup as she entered the clubhouse. "Well now that we are in here we are." she told her daughter. "Wait where is Cody and Kasha?" she said looking outside.

Kasha crawled out from under the chair. "I'm wight here" she barked. "I is fraid of storm..."

Cody heard the thunder but didnt know what part of the woods he was in. He ran around seeing if he could catch sight of the cabin but he didn't see it. He stumbled over a red diamond collar. "Oooh." he said in awe by the collar. "I'll be taking this back with be for safe keeping..." he said as he looped the collar around his tail.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Kara looked around SunClan territory for any dogs. She spotted a husky in a bush and padded over to him. "You ok?" she asked him.

(Kara is Kendall's sister btw)
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:18 pm

[He is in Kendall's]
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Echo looked up. "Just wet, and unhappy," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:20 pm

"I know where some shelter is.." she told him as she shook her fur from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next