DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koories! :) They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Empty
PostSubject: Koories! :) They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI)   Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Welcome
Beware! You are in the presence of some adorable
*Koories*!

Koories are cute little critters with
a unique personality.

Our Mascot:
(dont take...)
Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Hwdf2u
♥️Cara♥️

Rules (please read! )

Please be nice... i found this on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by not posting name
i dislike your shop so leave me alone ok ttyl
please i dont want anything else like it
You can order Koories if you want.
Please don't just take them, that is rude...
Do not take these and say that you made them
Please use the form or you cant have your koorie
Do Not take Cara
If you ordered a koorie, do not take it until i give the ok
Have fun!
Do not say rude things about them please, i think they are cute...
You may adopt as many Koories as you want but do not adopt them
all at one time. You may only adopt 1 per day.
If you read the rules, post kooriesRcool in with your form

Form:

Koorie:
Name:
What will you do with it?:

Koorie1

Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Zyc1e1

Koorie2

Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) 21977rb

Koorie3

Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) 15rz2gm

Koorie4

Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) 120kxs6

Th-th-th- that's all for now folks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dasher [THE Reindeer]

Dasher [THE Reindeer]

Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koories! :) They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI)   Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 am

Neat, those are actually really good! I'm not too good with pixels.... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Koories! :) They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI)   Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm

lol thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koories! :) They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI)   Koories! :)  They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koories! :) They are on WI and here now! (i make them and you can't get them anywhere but here and WI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DogsR'Us :: Your Art :: Pixels and more!-
Jump to: