DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI Empty
PostSubject: Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI   Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Here is a wolf pack story I have been working on for about two weeks

Echo paced around his dark den impatiently. His sharp, black claws digging deep into the cool sand beneath him; that lined the floors of the cave den. His black tipped ears were flicked back onto his head, his white tail jutting directly out behind him. Clearly irritated. "Where is he?" the white alpha muttered to himself, sinking down onto the cool, soft floor. As if on cue, a small pitch black brute came bolting through vine covered entrance, his sides heaving as his long pink tongue lolled out the side of his mouth. "It's about time." Echo muttered.
"I-I'm sorry Sir, there was a....delay," the beta, known as Eclipse explained hastily.

[I'll post more if people like it so far! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI   Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:56 pm

sounds great so far apple! Smile
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI   Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Thankees Berry!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI   Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:54 am

(when you add more? lol either you add more or give berry a link to it on WI)

(lol jk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI   Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnation's choices~ A wolfpack story that was rated five stars on WI
Page 1 of 1